Tierney Mary1887 - 1977 (89 years)
Name Tierney Mary Born 18 May 1887 ,Dungog, NSW, Australia [1, 2]
- Attended by Dr. McMath, surgeon and Mrs. Foley
Gender Female Name Mary Curry Residence Bef 1916 ,Canowindra, NSW, Australia  Occupation Abt 1916 Royal Hotel, Canowindra, NSW, Australia  worked for Mrs. O'Brien Occupation 4 Dec 1918 ,Canowindra, NSW, Australia  Dressmaker Residence 4 Dec 1918 ,North Sydney, NSW, Australia  _ATTR 5 Jan 1932 ,,NSW,Australia  Letters of Administration
- For estate of Grandfather Dennis Tierney passed to Mary
Residence 1936 Benevento, Canowindra, NSW, Australia 
- Home Duties
Residence 1943 Waddell Street, Canowindra, NSW, Australia  Residence 1949 Tilga Street, Canowindra, NSW, Australia  Residence Between 1950 and 1975 205 Bay Street, Brighton-le-sands, NSW, Australia Residence 1968 205 Bay Street, Brighton-le-sands, NSW, Australia  Probate 10 Feb 1977 ,,NSW,Australia  Died 10 Feb 1977 Jenny-Lynn Nursing Home, Brighton-le-sands, NSW, Australia [12, 13] Cause: Congestive Cardiac Failure, Cerebral Arterioslerosis Buried 11 Feb 1977 Botany Cemetery, Botany, NSW, Australia [14, 15]
- RC:1 Row 9
Person ID I13 GeniAus Family Tree Last Modified 26 Mar 2020
Father Tierney John D'arcy, b. 18 Mar 1851, ,Dungog, NSW, Australia , d. 16 Dec 1924, ,Dungog, NSW, Australia (Age 73 years) Mother Kealy Mary, b. Bef 29 Apr 1855, ,Ballyfoyle, Kilkenny, Ireland , d. 17 Sep 1931, Mackay Street,Dungog, NSW, Australia (Age > 76 years) Married 7 Jul 1886 St Johns Cathedral, West Maitland, NSW, Australia Family ID F15 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Curry Thomas William, b. 1 Oct 1884, ,Cowra, NSW, Australia , d. 11 Mar 1951, St Vincents Private Hospital, Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia (Age 66 years) Married 4 Dec 1918 St Francis Xavier Catholic Church, Lavender Bay, NSW, Australia [5, 16] Children + 1. Curry Allan John, b. 23 Jun 1919, Grantham Private Hospital, Canowindra, NSW, Australia , d. 20 Jul 2001, Gertrude Abbott Nursing Home, Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia (Age 82 years) + 2. Curry Thomas William, b. 24 Feb 1921, ,Dungog, NSW, Australia , d. 10 Dec 1996, Calvary Hospital, Kogarah, NSW, Australia (Age 75 years) + 3. Living 4. Curry Kevin Aloysius, b. 1 Oct 1925, ,Canowindra, NSW, Australia , d. 24 Mar 1975, ,Sydney, NSW, Australia (Age 49 years) 5. Living Last Modified 18 Oct 2015 Family ID F5 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map = Link to Google Earth Pin Legend : Address : Location : City/Town : County/Shire : State/Province : Country : Not Set
Photos Aspinall, Mary Jane Birth 1862
- [S23] Birth Certificate.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 20092/1887 .
TIERNEY MARY JOHN D MARY DUNGOG
- [S2814] Jane Louise Curry.
Mary moved to Canowindra from Dungog on medical advice. She was told to move to a drier climate as she suffered from asthma.(Told to Jane by Mary her grandmother)
- [S7] Allan John Curry.
- [S19] Marriage Certificate.
- [S37] Find my past, New South Wales Will Books 1800-1952 Image.
First name(s) Dennis
Last name Tierney
Death year 1894
Death date 03 Feb 1894
Occupation Cabinet Maker
Heirs' or executors' last name Mary Curry
Additional person 1 Mary Curry
Will number 178355
Record set New South Wales Will Books 1800-1952
Category Life Events (BDMs)
Subcategory Wills & probate
Collections from Australia & New Zealand
- [S34] NSW Electoral Roll, 1936.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australian Electoral Rolls, 1903-1954 > New South Wales > 1943 > Calare > Canowindra >.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australian Electoral Rolls, 1903-1954 > New South Wales > 1949 > Calare > Canowindra>.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Ancestry.com. Australian Electoral Rolls, 1903-1980 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2010.
- [S2813] SRNSW, 835343.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 4414/1977 .
CURRY MARY JOHN MARY
- [S24] Death Certificate.
- [S53] Jill Patricia Curry, Thomas William Curry.
Present at Burial
- [S13] WWW, http://www.easternsuburbsmemorialpark.com.au/finding-loved-ones.
RC1 - Roman Catholic FM 1, Position 48
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 12576/1918 .
CURRY THOMAS W TIERNEY MARY ST LEONARDS
- [S23] Birth Certificate.