Wadsworth Irene1909 - 2002 (93 years)
Name Wadsworth Irene Born 14 Feb 1909 52 Boundary Street, Rochdale, Lancashire, England [1, 2, 3]
- Born in Grandfather's house.
Gender Female Census 2 Apr 1911 31 Blackburn Road, Hebdon Bridge, Lancashire, England 
- Daughter Age 2.
Emigration 16 Nov 1912 ,London, Middlesex, England
- Per Geelong
Immigration 9 Dec 1912 ,Sydney, NSW, Australia 
- Settled at Canley Vale
Irene had said the ship was RS Normandy!!
Name Irene Smith Residence 1933 George Street, Liverpool, NSW, Australia  Residence 1998 St Andrews Village, Tamworth, NSW, Australia Died 28 Mar 2002 ,Tamworth, NSW, Australia Buried Aft 28 Mar 2002 Tamworth Cemetery, Tamworth, NSW, Australia  Person ID I275 Geniaus Family Tree Last Modified 29 Nov 2016
Father Wadsworth Edmund, b. 1885, ,Hebdon Bridge, Yorkshire, England , d. 19 Feb 1980 (Age 95 years) Mother Ball Hannah Kathleen, b. 13 Feb 1887, ,Rochdale, Lancashire, England , d. 1 Jul 1974, Base Hospital, Maryborough, Queensland, Australia (Age 87 years) Married 19 Aug 1908 St Chad, Rochdale, Lancashire, England Divorced 10 Oct 1925 ,,NSW, Australia Family ID F231 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Smith Taurus Thomas Baxter, b. 25 Mar 1905, ,,NSW, Australia , d. 4 May 1978, ,Tamworth, NSW, Australia (Age 73 years) Married 20 Jun 1934 St Lukes Church of England, Liverpool, NSW, Australia [8, 9, 10, 11] Children 1. Living 2. Living 3. Smith Desmond Baxter, b. 15 Apr 1938, ,Narrabri, NSW, Australia , d. 1938, ,,NSW, Australia 4. Living 5. Living Last Modified 20 Oct 2015 Family ID F234 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map = Link to Google Earth
- [S112] Irene Smith.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Irene Wadsworth in the England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index, 1837-1915.
Name: Irene Wadsworth
Registration Year: 1909
Registration Quarter: Jan-Feb-Mar
Registration district: Rochdale
Parishes for this Registration District: View Ecclesiastical Parishes associated with this Registration District
Inferred County: Lancashire
- [S2899] GRO England and Wales Indexes, WADSWORTH, IRENE BALL Order.
- [S67] 1911 English Census, (2 4 1911), RG number: RG14 Piece: 23381 Reference: RG14PN23381 RG78PN1364 RD461 SD6 ED12 SN181 Registration District: Bolton Sub District: Turton EnumerationDistrict: 12 Parish: Edgworth Address: 31 Blackburn Road Edgworth County: Lancashire.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales, Australia, Unassisted Immigrant Passenger Lists, 1826-1922 Record for Miss Irene Wadsworth New South Wales, Australia, Unassisted Immigrant Passenger Lists, 1826-1922.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales > 1933 > Parramatta > Liverpool > W > 1.
- [S2791] Australian Cemeteries Index, http://austcemindex.com/inscription?id=8559542 (Reliability: 2).
Birth Date:14 Feb 1909
Death Date:28 Mar 2002
Remarks:née Wadsworth; w/Tauros T B; mother; gm; ggm
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, Australia Marriage Index, 1788-1949 about Tauros T B Smith.
Name: Tauros T B Smith
Spouse Name: Irene Wadsworth
Marriage Date: 1934
Marriage Place: New South Wales
Registration Place: Liverpool, New South Wales
Registration Year: 1934
Registration Number: 7390
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 7390/1934 .
SMITH TAUROS T B WADSWORTH IRENE LIVERPOOL
- [S112] Irene Smith.
Reception for 80 guests at Liverpool Town Hall, catered by Mrs. O'Grady and paid for by Grandma Ball.
- [S146] The Biz (Fairfield), Friday 22 June 1934 P5.
The wedding or Miss Irene Wads- worth, daughter of Mr, and Mrs. B. Wads- worth, and granddaughter of Mrs.E. Ball, of George-street, Liverpool, to Mr. Tas- man Smith, son of the late Mr. and Mrs. L. Smith, of Nyngan, was solemnised at St. Luke's Church of England on Wed- nesday afternoon. Rev. E. C. Robison officiating.
The bride was a charming picture as she entered the church on her uncle's arm (Mr. Len Royds), dressed in blue windswept crepe, trimmed with grey, with grey felt hat and shoes to match. She carried a houquet of sweet peas, carna- tions and Illy of the valley.
The bridesmaid, Miss Molly Wadsworth, wore a frock of shell pink windswept crepe, with white fur felt toque, and car- ried a bouquet similar to the bride's.
During the signing of the register Miss Molly Warren sang.
About 8O guests were received at' the reception, held in the Town Hall, by Mrs. E. Ball who wore a frock of floral moro- cain with black trimmings and hat and shoes to. match. The groom's mother, Mrs. M. Smith, wore black morocain with Oriental trimmings, and both carried bou- quets of red roses and carnations. Mr. James Kay presided and the usual toasts were honored, being interspersed with musical items by Mrs. Auton, Mr. Ken Smith, Miss Molly Warren and Mr. Tom Fielding. The party was continued till midnight, at the residence of Mrs. Ball.
- [S112] Irene Smith.