Aspinall Mary Jane1862 - 1950 (87 years)
Name Aspinall Mary Jane Born 20 Aug 1862 ,Carrawa, NSW, Australia [1, 2, 3, 4]
- Named as Omer on Mary Jane's birth cert.
Aspinall, Mary Jane Birth 1862 Gender Female Name Jane Aspinall Name Mary Jane Pusell Residence 1936 Old Bourke Road, Cobar, NSW, Australia 
- Home Duties
Residence 1943 Old Bourke Road, Cobar, NSW, Australia  Died 22 Feb 1950 55 Kensington Road, Kensington, NSW, Australia [3, 7] Cause: Senility Aspinall, Mary Jane Death Buried 23 Feb 1950 Rookwood Cemetery, Rookwood, NSW, Australia [3, 8, 9]
- Catholic Section 15 4175. No headstone.
- Had one leg shorter than the other. Doctors had wanted to amputate when she was a child but her father wouldn't allow it.
Person ID I50 GeniAus Family Tree Last Modified 1 Oct 2020
Father Aspinall Richard, b. 1819, ,Wigan,Lancashire,England , d. 25 Mar 1883, The Hospital, Carcoar, NSW, Australia (Age 64 years) Mother Homer Mary, b. 1844, ,Rockley, NSW, Australia , d. Bef 1875 (Age < 30 years) Married 10 Jul 1861 Church of St. Michael and St. John (Catholic),Bathurst, NSW, Australia Family ID F56 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Family Pusell James, b. 9 Nov 1861, ,Dunns Plains,NSW,Australia , d. 4 Jul 1940, Cobar District Hospital, Cobar, NSW, Australia (Age 78 years) Married 30 Jan 1881 Wesleyan Parsonage, Rockley, NSW, Australia [10, 11]
- Witnesses: James Hunt, Elizabeth Catherine Pusell
Children 1. Pusill Mary I, b. 1882, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 1884, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 2 years) + 2. Pusell Thomas Richard, b. 1884, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 1 Aug 1957, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 73 years) + 3. Pusell James Ernest, b. 18 Aug 1887, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 16 Jul 1945, Rylstone District Hospital,Rylstone, NSW, Australia (Age 57 years) + 4. Pusell William Henry, b. 1890, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 7 Mar 1961, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 71 years) + 5. Pusell Richard Henry, b. 1893, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 1972, ,,NSW,Australia (Age 79 years) + 6. Pusell Blanche Gertrude, b. 16 Aug 1897, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 1953, ,Cobar, NSW, Australia (Age 55 years) + 7. Pusell Ethel Jane, b. 31 Jul 1899, ,Thompsons Creek, NSW, Australia , d. 30 May 1988, Alloa Nursing Home, Arncliffe, NSW, Australia (Age 88 years) + 8. Pusell Matilda May, b. 5 Feb 1902, ,,NSW,Australia , d. 27 Jun 1929, Broken Hill Hospital, Broken Hill, NSW, Australia (Age 27 years) Last Modified 17 May 2016 Family ID F18 Group Sheet | Family Chart
Event Map = Link to Google Earth Pin Legend : Address : Location : City/Town : County/Shire : State/Province : Country : Not Set
Photos Richard Aspinall and family James Pusell, Ethel Jane Pusell, Mary Jane Aspinall, Kathleen Duncan, Lillian Duncan Mary Jane Aspinall
- [S23] Birth Certificate.
- [S37] Find my past, New South Wales Births Transcription.
New South Wales
Father's first name(s)
Mother's first name(s)
- [S24] Death Certificate.
- [S3023] NSW Birth Index, ASPINALL MARY J 6913/1862 RICHARDMARYCARCOAR.
- [S34] NSW Electoral Roll, 1936.
- [S48] Ancestry.co.uk, New South Wales > 1943 > Darling > Cobar > R >.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 3871/1950 .
PUSELL MARY JANE RICHARD KINGSFORD
- [S2] Sydney Morning Herald, 23 Feb 1950.
- [S2791] Australian Cemeteries Index, https://austcemindex.com/inscription?id=10364503.
Pusell Mary J 23 Feb 1950 71 Rookwood Catholic NSW M2 15, 4175
- [S19] Marriage Certificate.
- [S52] x NSW BDM Indexes, 3012/1881 .
PUSELL JAMES HASPWELL JANE BATHURST
Note HASPWELL in index
- [S23] Birth Certificate.